Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chapter One

Nora is walking away from her life. Whatever memories she has is slowly fading away. But for now, all her emotions are so painful she needed to break free. Even if it meant sacrificing everything she holds dear to her heart.


"I'm sorry. I have to go now. Don't look for me." 


I tried to hold on to my feelings but my tears were welling up and I did not realize that its already falling unchecked on my face. With voice and body shaking from exhaustion, I cut short my call to Peter. Turning the phone off so that he cannot call me back, I slowly moved around and prepared to go away for good. 


Peter is... was my best friend from high school. When I lost my parents he was the only one left, my closest and dearest friend that I can share my life with. I loved him with all my heart but I have to let him go. I am becoming a liability to him, a threat that I cannot control.





To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment