Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chapter Two

Waking up to a new surroundings I was startled to realize I am inside the most beautiful room I have ever been in. The kind of room I've seen only in my dreams. This room is even more beautiful than the one featured in many fashion magazines. 




Lying on the bed with clothes on, I let my eyes feast on the opulent luxury. Feeling so good for the first time in my life I felt I could scale mountains and fly above the skies. I settled myself into jumping into my feet landing in front of the mirror.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fairest of us all?"

The mirror did not answer my whispered question but the woman staring back at me was a complete stranger.



I know it is my reflection I see in the mirror. It mimics everything I do. Including my tongue sticking out and making faces. Then suddenly, like a movie marathon, all of my memories came flashing back. With it, the numbing of emotions, my back just became straighter, my face becoming more fierce. 

I suddenly understood everything. Why I am here. What I need to accomplish. I have the most extraordinary power. The power to change the past, go to the future and if needed be change my beginnings. I know what I am capable of. 

"I have to go back."


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment